Ramya krishnan was born on September 15, 1967, in Chennai is a successful multilingual actress in commercial Indian cinema. She has over 200 films to her credit. She also holds a rare record of acting in five languages, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam and Hindi.
Ramya Krishnan was born on September 15, 1967 in Chennai, Tamil Nadu to a Telugu brahmin family whose mother tongue is Telugu She is the niece of Cho Ramaswamy, an actor and outspoken politician. She had initial training in Bharathanatyam and Kuchipudi dance forms and has given many stage performances.
Ramya Krishna started her acting career at the age of 13 and has been in the field for 19+ years. She first played the lead role in Vellai Manasu in Tamil opposite Y.G.Mahendran. She was studying in 8th standard when she acted in her first film.
- Anji (January 15, 2004) (Released) …… Special Appearance In Song
- Baba (2002) (Released) …… (As Ramya Krishnan)
- Panchatanthiram (2002) (Released) …… Maggie
- Kakkakuyil (2001) (Released) …… Special Appearance (Song) (As Ramya Krishnan)
- Padaiyappa (1999) (Released) …… Nilambari
- Aryan (1988) (Released) …… Devanarayan’S Girlfriend
- Pushpak (1988) (Released) …… Rich Man’S Wife (As Ramya)